Practice Nurse – Registered
Belvedere Park Medical Centre located in Seaford, is looking for the newest addition to our clinical team, providing nursing support to general practitioners and liaising with our allied health professionals. We seek an enthusiastic, bright and dynamic person who thrives under pressure, has a strong desire for professional growth and is team oriented. We are seeking a nurse who is passionate about patient education and exceptional communication skills. This position is open for registered nurses only.
This role is for a part time position starting with 2 shifts per week. Hours and days are negotiable. (School hours available) This position offers the opportunity to increase hours covering maternity leave in January 2019. Applicants who are able to cover the maternity leave will be highly desirable.
The nursing role will incorporate both treatment room services and Chronic Disease Management.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Current AHPRA Registration, RN Division 1 Qualification
- Strong background working within a busy General Practice and/or a primary health setting
- Interest in developing comprehensive knowledge of General Practice & primary healthcare nursing
- High competency and proven ability to learn new software programs, with a natural affinity for technology and experience using the MS Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality patient care to people with complex needs or persons that come from a range of backgrounds and age demographics (including non-English speaking)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, with the skills to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to manage within a busy workplace setting with fluctuating levels of demand
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to respond to clients’ needs in a warm and friendly manner
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Triage management
- Chronic disease management
- Minor procedures
- Patient education
- Ear syringe
- Wound care
- Health assessments
- Infection control management
- Stock maintenance and ordering
- Management of recall and reminder systems
If you are passionate about primary health care, we’d love to hear from you!
How to Apply:
Please apply directly to email@example.com . Please ensure you include a cover letter and address the key selection criteria for your application to stand out. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Medical and Aged Care Group as a potential employer.